Speaker: Col Hous and Tami Waring USAF (Ret)
Topic: Parenting Military Kids and How “We” Homeschooled
Concurrent with: AO! 1, Camp Caleb Jr (3rd-4th grade), Camp Caleb Adventure (5th-6th grade), Horsemanship Day Camp
Special Early Bird 10% Discount…this week only!
Horsemanship Day Camp (age 8 – 14): Your child will learn…
- how to be safe around horses
- basic horse anatomy
- basic horse-riding equipment and how to tack up a horse
- how to safely lead/handle a horse
- beginner riding instruction to include how to properly walk and trot
- trail riding
- how to properly groom a horse
- daily devotionals focused on the lessons we can learn from one of Gods greatest creatures
Space is limited: We have only 8 slots available due to the numbers of horses, so sign up early and don’t wait until you arrive at Summer R&R to reserve your slot. This program takes place Sunday & Monday afternoons from 2-5 pm.